Do you know your leadership style(s) impact your team’s performance?
The most effective executives use a collection of distinct leadership styles — each in the right measure, at just the right time. There are 6 distinct leadership styles – each effective in its own ways, under different circumstances. And you need to be adapt in employing the 6 different styles to be an effective leader. This programme will reveal your preferred leadership style(s) and how to leverage the different styles for maximum leadership effectiveness to bring your team to the next level of performance.
What You Will Learn
What you can expect?This is not a sit-and-listen workshop. You can expect to be highly engaged in activities throughout the workshop. You will learn highly effective tools and techniques that you can apply immediately back at work after the course.
Participants will have the opportunity to do some self-reflection on their own leadership styles in relation to their personal Leadership Style Report™.
Benefits Of This Course
In this intensive one-day course, you will:
- Discover your default leadership style (based on Dr. Daniel Goleman’s 6 Styles of Leadership).
- Receive a comprehensive report on your preferred leadership style through our proprietary Leadership Styles Questionnaire™.
- Understand how your leadership styles affect your team and impact their performance.
- Learn how to overcome the common challenges in leading and managing a team.
- Learn how to effectively motivate your team to achieve higher levels of performance.
- Improve the overall engagement, commitment and performance of your team and organization.
Course Pre-RequisiteParticipants must be willing to take the time to complete the on-line questionnaire (Leadership Styles Questionnaire™) at least 2 weeks before the commencement of the course. This is to enable the Course Instructor to review all completed reports prior to the actual workshop and to generate the Consolidated Leadership Style Report™.
“Steven Lock unlocked the puzzling pieces on how to turn a great team into a ‘300 Spartans’ equivalent! Grateful for his insights and invaluable advise. I would like to recommend him unreservedly.” Eddie Lee, Director, Edifice Pte Ltd
“Steven’s way of training was very practical without forgetting the theory behind. For me, it was very easy to grab the stuff and to bring it into practice. Steven got much good feedback from the other managers. All in all, it was a very good training.” Jürgen Willi Seitz, Managing Director, Pepperl+Fuchs Asia