Are you good at what you do?
Do people look up to you for expert advice?
My blog reaches a brilliant community of entrepreneurs, business owners, and professionals worldwide. If you have something good to share, don’t keep it to yourself!Submit your article to email@example.com
Criteria for submission
Your article must:
- Provide educational insight and add value to readers.
- Be relevant to my blog and our community – startup, entrepreneurship, small business, hr tech, recruitment.
My blog is not for selling products, we’re using it to help the community. So no sales pitches please!
Your articles must be:
- Well-written and proofed,
- More than 800 words (can be broken into series if necessary), and
- Link to relevant references when quoting or using statistics.
Please include an author bio of 25 to 50 words, and up to two social links you want included.
By submitting the content, you grant me the licence to use, edit and modify the content.
Publication of guest posts is at my sole discretion, and will usually be done within two weeks of submission. Authors may write in to firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about the latest status of their submission.