We are delighted for the award to The Resource Group to deliver the training workshop for the topics on “Recruitment & Hiring People with Disabilities” and “Career Advancement & Retention of People with Disabilities”.
The Resource Group will be the exclusive training partner for these two topics for a total of up to 6 runs over 2 years starting from 2017.
The objectives of the training are to:-
- Build employers’ confidence and interest to hire persons with disabilities
- Strengthen employers’ capabilities to hire, train, integrate, retain and advance persons with disabilities in the workplace
- Enhance employers’ knowledge to Increase job placements and provide job accommodation to facilitate the productivity of persons with disabilities
SG Enable is an agency dedicated to enabling persons with disabilities.
Key functions of SG Enable include:
- Enhancing information and referral services for child and adult disability schemes;
- Administering grants and support to persons with disabilities and their caregivers;
- Improving transition management across different life stages;
- Enhancing employability and employment options for persons with disabilities; and
- Rallying stakeholder support in enabling persons with disabilities
Find out more about SGEnable at https://www.sgenable.sg